Tuesday

Summer, here

There's so much happening here in summer. This week I enjoyed the Nuit Blanche sur Tableau Noir with Karine and Jérémie. The street was closed to cars so that vendors could bring their wares out and create a street market. At around ten pm the artists started work on their paintings.

Nuit Blanche sur Tableau Noir

The day before I saw a fantastic 17 piece band play in a much smaller closed off street. Someone made me green pancakes for a surprise breakfast, I watched a fireworks display from my balcony that was so loud I thought the ground was shaking, and I think I developed a crush on a girl who was dancing in bright green jeans. There's something wonderful everywhere you turn...











(Often I don't have a camera on me so these were all taken with my phone - most of them stills from video).

No comments: